Texas A&M stands today as one of the largest research universities in the United States. Our faculty-researchers generate more than $866 million in research expenditures, all while enhancing undergraduate and graduate education by providing hands-on research.
The [email protected] A&M website demonstrates research advances, impacts, and successes from Texas A&M’s colleges, divisions, units, campuses, and agencies.
A&M Research in the News
- Nov 06 Research on Innovations of Literacy Practices for Bilingual Learners
- Nov 06 ISS Seminar: Keeping One Step Ahead of Cancers by Solving Weighted Constraint Satisfaction Problems
- Nov 06 Can We Please Stop Talking About Hypertrophy? Let’s Get Back to What Research Really Matters: Velocity!
- Nov 08 Dr. Kelvin H Lee, “A host cell protein contaminant that may impact antibody drug product stability.”
- View More Events
Research is at our core
As one of only 62 members of the prestigious Association of American Universities (AAU), an association of leading public and private research universities in the United States and Canada, Texas A&M boasts some of the top programs in academic research and scholarship. Texas A&M is one of only 17 institutions in the nation to hold the triple designation as a land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant university and is an active member of the Association of Public and Land-grant Universities (APLU) — a research, policy, and advocacy organization dedicated to strengthening and advancing the work of public universities in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
- [email protected] A&M
- Research Administration
- Research Compliance and Biosafety
- Research Development Services
- University Research Council
- Council of Principal Investigators
The National Center for Therapeutics Manufacturing, just one of the state-of-the-art research facilities at Texas A&M